Working with Brickflow
Becoming a Brickflow Introducer is a good way to add value to your clients, but also add revenue to your business.
The development finance market is exceptionally hard to navigate
Most borrowers get it wrong; either, paying too much for their loan, or putting in too much deposit.
Our algorithm searches 26 lenders instantly
It organises them according to which ones will lend, how much they should lend, and at what price.
Once you've registered with Brickflow...
You can start referring borrowers immediately. If they complete on a loan, you’ll be paid 50% of the commission Brickflow receives.
To refer a borrower - follow these steps
Start by Registering
Once registered go to My Dashboard
Click on Introduce a Borrower
Enter borrower details
The borrower will receive the following email (and you will be cc’d);
Jane would like to introduce you to Brickflow, the UK’s 1st search engine for development finance.
Click here to search for your next development loan today.
If you do not know the person who introduced you, please contact us immediately on email@example.com
Rules for Referrals
- You must seek permission form each person before referring them to Brickflow
- If a referral says that they haven’t given their permission, the referral will be reversed and the person making the referral will not be able to work with Brickflow again
- For ideas on how to pitch Brickflow to borrowers, please click here (to be hyperlinked – page yet to be created)
Our promise to you
- Brickflow will treat your referrals with utmost respect and attention
- We will use our decades of combined experience in property finance, together with our cutting-edge technology, to deliver the best borrowing outcome and customer experience every time
- Brickflow works on a first come, first served basis. If you refer someone to Brickflow then that is your referral. If others refer the same Borrower, then the commission will be split, but by being the first to register a Borrower, you guarantee your position.
Referral commission splits
- If you refer a Borrower to Brickflow for the 1st time then if they complete a loan on the platform, you will receive 50% of the commission
- If the Agent that is selling them the property they are buying, refers the same Borrower, then that commission is split equally, with borth referrers receiving 25% each
- In the event that a registered Broker registers the same Borrower and process the loan through the platform, then the commission to the initial referrer drops to 10%