Property Funding Hub Limited
Cookies are text files that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disc for record keeping purposes. Cookies can make the Website more useful to you because they contain information about your preferences, which allows us to improve our Website for their users. For more information on Cookies please visit
- Understand your browsing habits;
- Tailor the search for Products and Services, available to purchase through our Website, to your needs, likes and dislikes by remembering information about your preferences;
- Monitor which pages are useful to you;
- Log the number of visitors to our Website so we can analyse web traffic data to help improve our Website;
- Fill in forms securely.
2. Cookie use
- Marketing to customers. Cookies allow us to better understand your preferences and allow us to limit what marketing and advertising is delivered to users.
- Advertising. Cookies allow us to provide relevant advertising to users on our Website by recording your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising when using our Website.
- Traffic data analysis. Some cookies allow us to recognize and track the number of visitors around our Website and how it is being used. This helps us improve the way the Website works, for example by helping us improve what users are looking for more easily. The information collected by these cookies are aggregated and anonymous.
- Improving the user experience when they return to our Website. Some cookies recognize users when they return to our Website and help us improve their experience when returning to our Website by personalizing our content through an understanding of their preferences, for example language or product type, or login information.
- Remembering login information for ease of access when users return. This information stored in these cookies are encrypted and only we can read it.
Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser; these are known as session cookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your device either until you delete them, or they expire.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our Website and could prevent you from completing some purchases through our Website
We aim to keep the cookies information provided here as accurate as possible and use all reasonable efforts to review and update the details. It is possible that the services we use may make changes to their cookie names and purposes.
3. Third party cookies
4. Managing your cookies
You can use your browser settings to accept or reject cookies and delete existing cookies. If you have disabled cookies in your web browser, you won’t be able to benefit from using the comparison tools and services available on the Website. Many web browsers automatically enable cookies as a default setting.
Please refer to the relevant documentation provided on each browser.
Compare loans from 40+ lenders & apply for development finance today.
Sign up for Brickflow for Brokers & receive 100% commission on every deal.
Partner With Us
Help your clients secure development finance faster & reap the rewards.